Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Currently March

Hello everyone!!!! WOW! What a busy two weeks! I have tons of pictures from our Read Across America week and our Dr. Seuss Birthday celebration. I will post soon, I promise. Until then I have teamed up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the March currently. I am a little late..... but better late than never right?????

 
I am currently watching "Two and a Half Men." This show is so funny. My hubby and I just love watching it. I am itching to watch tonight's American Idol. I skipped the last two seasons of this show. It got boring to me. However, this year is special!!!!! A good friend of ours, Janelle Arthur, is in the top 20 this year!!!!! Yay Janelle! She is an amazing young lady. My daughter and I got to know her from pageants. Janelle is from Tennessee and was the International Cinderella Teen a few years ago. My daughter competed in the Cinderella Scholarship program for a few years and we got to know Janelle. She is an amazing young lady and a wonderful role model for young girls. We hope that she makes it all the way. She is definitely what an "American Idol" should be!
 
 
I am loving that our weather man is calling for snow for tonight and in the morning!!!! Oh yeah! Snow day!!!! I have my teacher fingers crossed! I would love just one more snow day..... please mother nature grant my wish!!!!!
 
I am seriously stressing over the skills that my students need to master before our dreaded T-Cap test in April. Yes, my county gives standardized assessment test to our Kindergartners. :( They are having problems with addition and subtraction so I am searching for ways to teach them that are also fun and engaging. I always start the panic mode this time of year. I think I get more stressed over the test than they do.
 
I am wanting a big ole' cup of my favorite Starbucks coffee. I think that I will just have to make me a cup. ;)
 
I am needing to get dinner started and make a new batch of green play dough for our play dough center at school. I dread getting off the couch. It has been a WILD two weeks plus I have a cold that I can't seem to get over.
 
So for the last part of my currently.... I like (love) snow and hope that we get enough to miss school tomorrow, I LOVE my family so very much and I HATE drama!!!! There seems to be a lot of it lately and I try to run from it.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog and for reading what I am currently up to. Please hop on over to Farley's blog and link up to. Have a very happy March everyone!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Breezy Brie said...

Standardized tests for kindergarten?! That's crazy! I would also like some Starbucks right about now. Thanks for stopping by my blog - glad to have found yours as well!

Brie @ Breezy Special Ed

The Babbling Box said...

I am pretty sure most northerners would disagree but I am very envious in your possible snow day...we are on a once every seven years sort of streak down here.

Unknown said...

Found you at Farley's linky party! I'm totally jealous of your snow prospects. I'm hoping we get a little of our own and at least get a 2-hour delay!

Heather Shelton said...

I hope you got a Snow Day today! Up here in East TN most of us did. I have to agree with the starting to stress over giving our kinders state assessments. We have began weekly practice tests, to get students familiar with bubbling in circles, and reviewing the material we have taught. So we will see how they do!
Heather
Mrs. Shelton's Kindergarten

Post a Comment