Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Bloglovin' and a Give-a-way

Well it looks like Google Reader is no longer so everyone in blog world is joining a new site called bloglovin'!
I started using bloglovin' today and have been linking up with new educational blogs. I am excited to start using this site. I think that it will help bloggers stay more organized. You may follow my blog my clicking on the bloglovin' button on the right side of my blog.

Now on to a fabulous give-a-way!!!!! A Teacher Without A Class is giving away a laminator!!!!! WOWZERS!!!! Who wouldn't love to have their very own laminator!

You can enter the contest by clicking on the link below. Good luck!!!!

http://www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com/2013/07/back-to-school-bloglovin-blog-hop-and.html


7 comments:

Michaele Sommerville said...

Visiting from the Bloglovin' blog hop, so nice to meet you! I enjoyed reading your goals and reflections- I do a big end-of-the-year reflection post every May/June, but hadn't thought to track where I'm at weekly. I'll have to consider it!

:)

You can find me here: http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/

Have a great summer!

Michaele

Unknown said...

Doing some blog hoppin' ... I'm your newest follower!

JoAn
TinyToes

lola said...

Just found your blog through the blog hop. Love your site! Your new follower. :) Stop by blog sometime!
Preschool Wonders

Crystal @Primary on the Prowl said...

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Go check it out!

http://mykinder-garden.blogspot.com/2013/07/best-day-ever.html

Jobi Johnson said...

I really enjoyed reading your articles. It looks like you’ve spent a lot of time and effort on your blog. Akira Jacket

mrbobystone said...

I love to recommend you Where can crawl Exciting Products latest Jackets, Coats and Vests Click Here Akira Jacket

George Mark said...

I am glad to be here and read your very interesting article, it was very informative and helpful information for me. keep it up. Chuck Greene Jacket

Post a Comment